On this page you'll find forms to help you make applications or do business with us.
- Simply complete and submit the form online.
- Download, print and complete the relevant PDF form.
View our Privacy statement regarding the collection of data.
We value your feedback. Please use our online form for compliments, suggestions or feedback.
- Feedback ideas on how we can improve Council or the Redlands
- Compliments, praise or congratulations about any aspect of our services, performance or how we do business
- Suggestions and ideas on how we could improve our services or do our business differently.
Tell us about a problem
Pothole in the road? Broken traffic sign? Something else not right? Please use the tell us about a problem form to inform us.
Complaints, petitions and Council meetings
- Lodge a complaint online
- Administrative Action Complaint Form [PDF 0.3MB]
- Petition to Redland City Council [PDF 0.3MB]
- Application to Address Council Meeting [PDF 0.1B] or apply online
More forms - by topic
- Animals and pets
- Business and investment - covers all aspects of commerce in the Redlands, including advertising signage
- Planning and development
- Rates, fees and infringements
- Venue hire - book a hall, venue, park, reserve, beach or sporting facility
- Waste and recycling
Right to Information and Information Privacy
- Right to Information and Information Privacy - Access Application [PDF 0.2MB]
- Information Privacy Personal Information Amendment form [PDF 0.1MB]