On this page you'll find forms to help you make applications or do business with us.
Simply complete and submit the form online or download, print and complete the relevant PDF form.
- Once completed, return your completed form to us at one of our Customer Service Centres.
- You can also send documents to us via post, fax or email.
- You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view or print the PDF forms.
View our privacy statement regarding the collection of data.
We value your feedback. Please use our online form for compliments, suggestions or feedback.
- Feedback ideas on how we can improve Council or Redlands Coast.
- Compliments, praise or congratulations about any aspect of our services, performance or how we do business.
- Suggestions and ideas on how we could improve our services or do our business differently.
Tell us about a problem
Pothole in the road? Broken traffic sign? Something else not right? Please use the tell us about a problem form to inform us.
Complaints, petitions and Council meetings
- Lodge a complaint online
- Administrative Action Complaint Form [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Petition to Redland City Council [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Application to Address Council Meeting [PDF, 0.1MB]
More forms - by topic
- Animals and pets
- Business and investment - covers all aspects of commerce on Redlands Coast, including advertising signage
- Planning and development
- Rates, fees and infringements
- Venue hire - book a hall, venue, park, reserve, beach or sporting facility
- Waste and recycling