Building and operating a fully compliant business can be a complex task.
To reduce your compliance burden and cost, we have standardised information and requirements for various permits, licences, approvals and registrations.
See the list below for areas that apply to your business.
- Advertising signage
- Air pollution
- Buoy moorings
- Caravan parks and camping
- Commercial swimming pools
- Entertainment venues
- Environmentally relevant activities
- Entertainment events
- Food business – fixed (e.g. shop)
- Food business – mobile (e.g. vehicle)
- Food business – temporary (e.g. stall)
- Footpath dining
- Home-based activities (licensing)
- Noise pollution
- Personal appearance services (e.g. tattooist, body piercing)
- Public health risk
- Rental accommodation
- Roadside vending
- Waste management
- Waste transporters
- Water carriers
- Water pollution
Find more environmental health and local laws information on the Toolbox site, Queensland’s council knowledge network.