Tips on managing your kerbside bins.
- Avoid your bin being missed, check your bin collection day.
- Remember to put your bin out the night before as trucks start collecting from 6am
- Place bins 1.5m apart
- Place bins kerbside with the handle closest to your property
- Ensure bins are easily accessible by the collection truck and not obstructed by vehicles
- Make sure bins are not overflowing and lids can be closed
- Remove your bin from kerbside after collection
- Report a problem if your bin is damaged or needs replacement
Collection services for general waste, recycled waste and green waste is available to commercial premises, on request. Please contact Redland City Council to discuss your requirements.