Celebrate the festive season on Redlands Coast at Christmas on the Coast 2021!
Bring your family and friends to Raby Bay Harbour Park in Cleveland throughout December and enjoy a spectacular wonderland of festive cheer.
Hosted by Redland City Council, Christmas on the Coast will combine the annual lighting of the city’s Christmas tree and community carols events into a five-day celebration from Wednesday 15 December to Sunday 19 December.
From 4.30pm to 9pm on each day of Christmas on the Coast, there will be live stage entertainment by some of our finest local talent, children’s rides and family activities, along with the lighting of the city’s Christmas tree, Santa, food trucks and a Christmas movie in the park.
Take a look at the 2020 Christmas on the Coast EVENT PHOTOS.
When: 4.30pm – 9pm, Wednesday 15 – Sunday 19 December 2021
Where: Raby Bay Harbour Park, Shore Street West, Cleveland
What: Community Christmas event featuring: Live stage entertainment | Santa | Lighting of the Christmas tree | Food trucks | Kids’ rides and activities | Christmas movie in the park | Free train travel
Christmas on the Coast is a ticketed event. To meet COVID safety requirements, bookings are essential, with each evening restricted to 2,000 people.
Ticket prices are $5 per person (12 years and under are FREE) and can include free train travel to and from the event.
Proceeds of ticket sales will support local causes such as domestic and family violence support services.
Tickets will go on sale soon. Watch this space!
An entertaining program of events will take place each night starting from 4.30pm featuring Christmas carols on stage, roving performers, Santa photos, rides, activities and food trucks.
Countdown to the lighting of the new Christmas tree from 6.30pm then settle in to watch the Christmas movie in the park from 7pm. The event will conclude at 9pm.
The daily stage program of performers will be announced soon.
See below the schedule of movies to be screened each night from 7pm:
- Wednesday 15 December – Rise of the Guardians – Rated PG
- Thursday 16 December – Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch stole Christmas – Rated G
- Friday 18 December – Polar Express – Rated G
- Saturday 19 December – Santa Clause 2 – Rated G
- Sunday 20 December – A Christmas Carol – Rated PG
Become a sponsor
As a valued sponsor of Christmas on the Coast, you will have the unique opportunity to be associated with one of Redlands Coast’s major destination events and will receive significant and prominent brand exposure through a range of advertising, hospitality and general benefits.
The Sponsor Package will be available soon.
To register your interest contact the events team email@example.com
Performing artists – Apply now!
Would you like to perform at Christmas on the Coast? Expressions of interest (EOI) for local Redlands Coast and Brisbane based performing artists/vocalists are now open. All submissions will be assessed against the criteria and eligibility requirements.
Applications close Friday 26 November 2021.
Applications for food vendors and community information stalls will open soon.
Christmas on the Coast is a COVID-safe event with a ticketed event format. This format will facilitate contact tracing and manage attendance numbers.
Tickets are essential for entry and must be pre-purchased online.
To keep attendees safe, COVID-safe measures will be implemented including QR code registration for contact tracing, additional fencing, social distancing signage, hand sanitiser stations and enhanced cleaning protocols.
When attending Christmas on the Coast please help us to stay COVID-safe by:
- washing your hands regularly! There will be plenty of hand sanitiser stations located around the event.
- practicing good respiratory etiquette and wear a mask if you are unable to keep distance from others
- maintaining physical distancing – keep a 1.5m distance from others at all times including in queues
- following instructions by the COVID-safe event monitors
- ensuring you sign in and out of the event via the QR code to adhere to contact tracing requirements at the event
- downloading and activating the COVID-Safe app
Please stay home if:
- you are feeling unwell, or displaying COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath or other symptoms
- you are currently being tested for COVID-19
- you have been in recent close contact with a person who has returned a positive COVID-19 result
- you have recently travelled overseas or to a declared hotspot in the past 14 days
For further information on the event, including any special assistance inquiries, please contact the events team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.