14 Noeleen Street
Monday: 9am to 5pm
Tuesday: 9am to 5pm
Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
Thursday: 9am to 7:30pm
Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 4pm
Public holidays: closed
The Library and after hours return chute will be closed for the Christmas to New Year break, reopening on 2 January.
PO Box 21
Cleveland, QLD 4163
Available at the Capalaba Library
- Free WiFi
- Public computers with internet access, headphones and USB ports
- Scanning to USB flash drive
- Large meeting room (bookings essential, terms and conditions apply)
- Garden reading/meeting terrace
- Quiet study carrels with power points for laptops
- Mobile device charging station (USB only. Charging cables not provided)
- Regular children's and adults' events
- After hours return chute in Noeleen Street.
For further information on the above items visit library services.