Councillor Paul Gleeson
Phone: (07) 3829 8620
Mobile: 0488 714 030
A Redlands resident for 20 years, Paul’s work history varies from senior retail management roles to successfully running his own company within the city for the last 13 years.
Paul has sought many improvements for the local community in recent years such as:
- Extension of the turning lane on Moreton Bay Road onto Mt Cotton Road
- Addressing residents’ concerns over high rise projects
- Traffic complaints, such as hooning
- Identifying and removing graffiti
- Initiating the Bayside Blues Festival
- Supporting improvements in the city's financial management
- Increasing road renewals
- Various beautification projects in and around Capalaba
- Founding the Redlands Sporting Assist Program
Paul and his wife, Nicole, have three young children and are active among many sporting clubs. All three children attend local schools.
Paul looks forward to continuing his involvement in the area, for the betterment of all residents.
- Capalaba Senior Citizens Club Inc. - patron
- Capalaba Junior Rugby League - patron
- Sakura RYU JU JITSU
- Capalaba Men’s Lawn Bowls Club
- Redland’s PCYC
Appointments to task forces / external organisations / committees
- Redlands Police Citizens’ Youth Club Management Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
News from your local councillor
You can also view the current and previous editions of Paul’s newsletter to find our more about what's going on in Division 9.