Councillor Adelia Berridge
Phone: (07) 3829 8999
Mobile: 0435 538 278
Register of Interests - Adelia Berridge [PDF, 4.45MB]
A business owner, professional bookkeeper and tax practitioner, community volunteer and campaigner, Adelia is committed to ensuring an open and inclusive Council and community representation.
Adelia aims to apply her community advocacy, business and financial experience in support of improved Redlands Coast planning, governance and environment outcomes.
A qualified veterinary nurse Adelia has actively campaigned and advocated to save the Redland Coast koalas and their environment.
Adelia has used her business experience to establish an import and export business.
With three decades of volunteering in support of Redlands Coast community organisations, like Rotary and Forum, Adelia has used her business and financial experience to help support organisations ranging from sporting clubs, schools, and army cadets to the Redlands National Trust of Australia.
- ATO Tax Practitioners Board BAS Agent
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- National Trust Australia Redlands
- Redland Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Redlands Women in Business (RWIB)
- Forum Communicators
- QLD Conservation Council (QLD Koala Strategy Group)
- Koala Action Group (KAG)
- Redlands RSL
- Redlands Sporting Club
- Capalaba Sports Club
- Rotary Capalaba - friend/volunteer
- Rotary Bush Care Capalaba - volunteer
- Redlands Museum
Appointments to task forces / external organisations
- North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum Advisory Committee
- Redland Museum Advisory Committee (as proxy)
- Redlands Police Citizens' Youth Club Management Committee
News from your local councillor
You can also view the current and previous editions of Adelia’s newsletter to find our more about what's going on in Division 9.