Find us online
- Use our online request form to:
- Tell us about a problem (potholes, fallen trees, water leaks, park maintenance, etc.)
- Ask us a question, provide feedback, make a suggestion or give us a compliment
- Make a complaint about a councillor, staff member or council service
- Tell us about a missed bin collection, bin repairs and exchanges or order a new bin
- Login to myServices to view past transactions and keep your address details up to date
We aim to respond within 5-10 business days.
To contact your local councillor, please refer to contact details listed on our Mayor and councillor profiles page.
Telephone: 3829 8999 (8am to 5pm Monday–Friday, excluding public holidays)
Outside business hours you will be connected to our emergency messaging service.
Postal address: Redland City Council, PO Box 21, Cleveland QLD 4163
We will acknowledge receipt of your email immediately and provide a full response within 10 business days where possible.
Fax: 3829 8765
Visit our customer service centres
Customer Service Centre opening hours
- Cleveland and Capalaba open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm - excluding public holidays
- Victoria Point open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm - excluding public holidays
- Opening hours for telephone calls Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm - excluding public holidays
Key services available at our Customer Service Centres
- Rate payments (EFTPOS facilities available)
- Pensioner assistance with concession information and entitlements
- Dog and cat registrations
- Building and Planning enquiries (available at Cleveland) including lodgement of applications
- Please note: lodgement of development applications are not accepted over the counter after 4.00pm
- Food business and public health enquiries, and lodgement of applications
- General information and enquiries
- Commissioners for Declarations are available to witness documents at all centres:
- Cleveland and Capalaba: Monday to Friday, 8.30-9.30am
- Victoria Point: Monday to Friday, 9.00-10.00am
- If you need an interpreter, please call the National Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 to speak to a Council officer.
- To use this service, you will need to tell them your preferred language. This is a free service for Council-related business.
National Relay Service
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us using the National Relay Service (NRS).
Teletypewriter (TTY) users
Phone 133 677 then enter the Redland City Council number: 3829 8999
Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users
Phone 1300 555 727 then ask for Redland City Council on: 3829 8999
Internet relay users
Log on to Internet relay and then enter the Redland City Council number: 3829 8999
Hearing loop technology
Council provides hearing loop technology (also known as audio induction loop) at all Customer Service Centres to assist customers with reduced ranges of hearing.
See the ‘Customer Service Centres’ sub-heading above for location and opening hours.
Customer service standards and customer charter
We are committed to responding to you quickly and efficiently and aim to meet set customer service standards. We value your feedback about your customer service experience. Take our customer service survey.