Council is working with local event organisers, community groups and tourism operators to assist them following the Australian Government’s widespread restrictions to social gatherings and events.
For enquiries about events please contact Council on email@example.com
Up to date information can be found on Queensland Government's website on Movement and Gathering Direction.
Temporary closures of Redlands Coast services and venues are currently in place. You still must practise social distancing and use good hygiene.
See below a list of major local events that have been cancelled or postponed:
- Stradbroke Chamber Music Festival – Frid 24 – Sun 26 July – POSTPONED*
*New dates to be confirmed
- Quandamooka Festival - Thurs 27 - Sun 30 August - CANCELLED
- RedFest Strawberry Festival - Frid 4 - Sun 6 September - CANCELLED
- Karragarra Sea Markets Festival - Mon 5 October - CANCELLED
- Island Vibe Festival - Thurs 29 October - Sun 1 November - CANCELLED
- Greazefest – Frid 20 - Sun 22 November – CANCELLED
- Mount Cotton Christmas Carols – Sun 29 November - CANCELLED
For an updated list of restrictions visit the Australian Government website.