Our Publication Scheme lists the different types of information available from Council. All information listed is available to download from our website.
Under section 21 of the Right to Information Act 2009, Council must provide a publication scheme that complies with the minimum requirements, however the following publication scheme includes additional information, provided in an easy to find list.
Publication scheme – quick reference guide
- About us
- Our services
- Our finances
- Our priorities
- Our decisions
- Our policies
- Our lists and registers
- Publication Scheme feedback
Who we are and what we do. Information on Council and the Redlands Coast.
- About Council
- Role of Council
- Discover Redlands Coast
- Visit Redlands Coast
- Quandamooka Country
- Our vision, mission and values
- Our organisational structure
- Mayor and councillors
- Council meetings, meeting agendas and minutes
- Annual Report
Services offered by council, including advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases.
- Animals and pets
- Council e-newsletters
- Fees and charges
- Media releases – Latest news from Redland City Council
- Online map for residents' reference and use
- Online payment services
- Parks, venues and sport
- Planning, building and development
- Rates, fees and infringements
- Redlands Coast Disaster Dashboard
- Roads and marine
- Search the library catalogue online
- Waste and recycling
- Water supply and sewerage
What we spend and how we spend it. Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and tendering.
What our priorities are and how we are doing. Strategy and performance information, plans assessments, inspections and reviews.
How we make decisions. Policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
- Complaints management process
- Committee meeting minutes
- Public consultations
- Redland City Plan
- Code of conduct for councillors – includes councillor conduct register
- Careers and employment
Information held in registers required by legislation and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the agency.
- Councillors registers of interest:
- Mayor Karen Williams
- Cr Wendy Boglary (Division 1)
- Cr Peter Mitchell (Division 2)
- Cr Paule Gollè (Division 3)
- Cr Lance Hewlett (Divison 4)
- Cr Mark Edwards (Division 5)
- Cr July Talty (Division 6)
- Cr Rowanne McKenzie (Division 7)
- Cr Tracey Huges (Division 8)
- Cr Adelia Berridge (Division 9)
- Cr Paul Bishop (Division 10)
For further information about the Publication Scheme, or if you have any difficulties accessing documents from this site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3829 8999 (8:30am to 4:30pm Monday–Friday, excluding public holidays).
For feedback on any other area of council please contact us .