Council is working with local event organisers, community groups and tourism operators to assist them following the Australian Government’s widespread restrictions to social gatherings and events.
For enquiries about events please contact Council on firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to date information can be found on Queensland Government's website on Movement and Gathering Direction.
Temporary closures of Redlands Coast services and venues are currently in place. You still must practise social distancing and use good hygiene.
See below a list of major local events that have been cancelled or postponed:
- Twilight Makers Market - Sat 27 June - CANCELLED
- NAIDOC Day – Sat 4 July – POSTPONED
- Club Laverda Concours – Sun 19 July – CANCELLED
- Stradbroke Chamber Music Festival – Frid 24 – Sun 26 July – POSTPONED
- Greazefest – Frid 31 July - Sun 2 Aug – POSTPONED
New event date for Greazefest scheduled for Frid 20 – Sun 22 November
- Quandamooka Festival - Thurs 27 - Sun 30 August - CANCELLED
For an updated list of restrictions visit the Australian Government website.