Seqwater works - reduced water pressure in Mt Cotton

Mt Cotton residents (Sanctuary Drive, Hilicia Circuit and Mt Cotton Road South of Hillview Rd) may experience reduced water pressure from 4am Saturday 24 February until 6pm Sunday 25 February.

What approvals do I need?

If you're considering a building or development project, whether it's an aviary or an office block, you may need building, plumbing and/or planning approval.

  • Building approval is concerned with the construction, safety and water run-off of the project. You can get this approval through a private building certifier. From 1 July 2016, Council will no longer be seeking to accept building approvals.
  • Planning approval is concerned with the impact on Council infrastructure, the landscape and the local environment.
  • Plumbing approval is concerned if your development requires a new connection to the water and sewerage networks.

This section outlines the types of approval you will need for your particular project. If you have further queries, visit Council’s Customer Service Centre or contact us on (07) 3829 8999.