Councillor Paul Gollè
Office Phone: (07) 3829 8618
For Service Request Enquiries: (07) 3829 8999
Paul Gollè has been an elected Councillor since 2016. His fundamental role as a councillor is to advocate on matters of local government significance, on behalf of the Redland City community.
A highly experienced professional, specialising in Operations Management, Risk Analysis and Training and Development, Paul holds education qualifications in legal services, strategic leadership, risk management, human and physical resource supervision and workplace training and assessment.
Prior to his position of Councillor, Paul was Managing Director of Sectac Pty Ltd, specialising in international projects where risk management was the primary factor, providing strategic solutions for BLP Training Services, US based DynCorp International and Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technologies in the Middle East.
In addition, Paul's portfolio extends to account management acting in client advocacy for Canadian based McCain Foods, working with internal departments to ensure that client needs were understood and satisfied.
Prior to these roles, Paul was a commander in the Australian Defence Force, where he served in various domestic and international operations. Paul holds various awards for his dedication to duty which includes the Soldier's Medallion for exemplary service.
Paul is committed to improving practices in local government supporting reforms designed to stamp out corruption. Paul has made it his business to listen to and respect the community's opinions, setting out to responsibility manage budgets, deliver on customer service and plan and deliver projects in the Redlands.
Paul's focus is to produce sustainable, human-centred and data driven results while obeying the principles of the Local Government Act 2009.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Defence Consultancy Group - Registered consultant
- Officer in the Australian Army Cadets
- Rotary International (Honorary Member)
- Sporting Shooters Association of Australia
Appointments to task forces / external organisations / committees
- Regional Mosquito Management Group (Chair)
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Diploma of Legal Services
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Certificate III in Government
- Certificate III in Resource Operations
- Certificate III in Security Operations
- Certificate in Human and Physical Resources Operations
News from your local councillor
You can view the current and previous editions of Paul's newsletter to find out more about what's going on in Division 3.