My Community Directory
My Community Directory is a central database for community sector information allowing health and community service organisations to list their services for free for access by government and non-government organisations and community users.
From parenting groups and classes to domestic and family violence support services, My Community Directory is the go-to resource for community members and professionals looking to find local support in Redland City.
If you provide a community support service, you can easily register and list in My Community Directory.
Below is a list of organisations you can contact for support and advice about safety, security and public health issues.
On this page:
- Accommodation and transport
- Crime and security
- Domestic violence and abuse
- General help and support
- Health, medical and sharps
- Legal aid
- Young people and child safety
- Homeless Hotline - 1800 47 47 53
- information and referral for people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- TransLink - 13 12 30
- Queensland Rail
- Police and Emergency Service – 000
- Crime Stoppers Queensland - 1800 333 000
- Policelink - 131 444
- report a non-urgent crime or incident, or for general police enquiries
- Victims Counselling and Support Service - 1300 139 703 (24hour)
- WAVSS Across the Redlands Redlands - (07) 3286 5802
- Domestic Violence Hotline -
- Elder Abuse Prevention Unit - Helpline 1300 651 192
- Emergency services - 000
- Redlands Hospital - (07) 3488 3111
- Poisons Information Line - 13 11 26
- Redland City Council Sharps Collection - (07) 3829 8999