We are delighted you are interested in exploring a career with Redland City Council. Here is key information about how to find and apply for a job with us.
Finding current available opportunities
- View current opportunities with us on our Web Recruitment website.
- Access the job advertisement, Position Description and relevant application instructions. To find the Position Description:
- scroll to the bottom of the screen on the relevant job advertisement
- click on the Position Description link to open a PDF copy of the Position Description.
Prepare your application
When you apply for a job with Council, you will need to submit either a resume-based or selection criteria-based application. The advertisement will specify the application requirements. View our pages for more information:
Submit your application
Submit your application with Council online via our Web Recruitment website.
- Click on the link to our Web Recruitment website.
- View our current vacancies and select the job you wish to apply for.
- Click on the Apply button at the top left of your screen.
- You will then need to sign in to your user account, or sign up as a new user and then follow the instructions.
Assessment of your application
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to advise it has been successfully received by Council.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the next stage of the process (telephone interview, face-to-face interview or assessment).
- Applicants who were not shortlisted will be notified in writing by email.
- Once the process is complete, a member of the selection panel will contact the referees of the top scoring applicant/s.
- The successful applicant will be made a verbal job offer which will be confirmed in writing.
- Applicants who took part in the selection process but were unsuccessful will be advised by phone by a member of the selection panel.