Selling old property, purchasing a new property
If you are selling your property and are purchasing another property, we will be informed by Queensland Government’s Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy.
You do not need to inform us in this instance. We will update our records automatically, and rate notices will be sent to your new address via post or electronically. Please register via the Profile Centre if you would like your rate notices sent electronically.
Still own property but moving out
If you are moving but still own your property, you must inform us of your new postal address.
This will ensure you continue to receive your rate notices and related correspondence.
Contact us via:
- Telephone: (07) 3829 8999 - Monday to Friday, 08.00am to 5.00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Redland City Council, PO Box 21, Cleveland, Qld 4163
- In-person: Visit either of our customer service centres - Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Cleveland - corner of Bloomfield Street and Middle Street.
- Capalaba - Capalaba Place, Noeleen Street.
- Victoria Point - Library Building, Lakeside Drive Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Fax: (07) 3829 8765