Redland City Council's funding supports initiatives in many areas including economic development, community development, sport and recreation, cultural heritage, the arts, and the environment.
When can I apply?
Applications for Organisation Support, Project Support, Conservation Grants and Capital Infrastructure are now closed. Rounds will reopen on Monday,17 July 2017.
- Organisation Support - funding for organisations (up to $3,000) to undertake projects to become more sustainable and to improve their capacity to deliver services within the community
- Project Support - funding for one-off projects (up to $10,000) that deliver long-term positive outcomes for the community
- Conservation - supporting conservation projects (up to $10,000) which benefit local wildlife and the environment
- Capital Infrastructure - helping build, renovate or refurbish community facilities (one round per year - July only)
- Small capital up to $10,000 (applicants contribute 20% cash to the project).
- Major capital up to $50,000 (applicants contribute 50% cash to the project).
Read our guidelines before applying
Prior to making an application, it is important to read the Grants and Sponsorship Program Guidelines [PDF 1.3MB]. It provides essential information on grant categories, funding available and eligibility requirements. Council officers are available to meet with you to discuss your ideas for a grant that has benefits for the community. We can provide advice on developing your application and feedback on your draft before it is submitted. Bookings are essential, contact the Grants Team on (07) 3829 8999 to arrange a time.
Associated documents referred to in the guidelines:
Submitting an application
Applicants will need to complete a Statement by Supplier form [PDF 0.1MB] if they do not have an Australian Business Number (ABN). This form will need to be submitted with the application.
Applicants will need to complete a Professional or Emerging Professional Artist Eligibility Checklist [DOC 0.1MB] when applying under Conservation Grants sub-category Environmental Arts Support Grants.This form will need to be submitted with the application.
It is recommended that applicants complete a Project Plan to support their application. Use this Project Plan template [DOC 0.1MB]; this can be submitted with the application.
The Community Grants Team have put together a list of Grant Writing Services [PDF 64KB].
We do not endorse any grant writing services, you will need to contact them for their rates and services. If you would like to be added to this list, please contact the Grants Team.
To finalise your project, you must complete and return an acquittal form for your project within 14 days of the completion date. Applicants that do not acquit their project are ineligible to apply for funding under Council's various funding programs until such time as they have successfully acquitted all previous funding.
The acquittal form requires you to provide information on the project, including objectives, outputs and impact and a financial statement, including invoices/receipts, showing the funding received and spent.
Acquittal form - Community Grants [DOC 0.1MB] - please ensure you complete all questions of the report that are highlighted and sign the last page.