The following reports include contributions from leading consultants Deicke Richards, Cardno, BAAM Ecological Consultants, FRC environmental, and Engeny in association with Redland City Council and EDQ.
These reports were available for perusal at community consultation forums, and outline the objectives, principles and design ideas that have informed the shape of the Toondah Harbour and Weinam Creek PDA proposed development schemes.
More detailed reports will be prepared by interested investors as the project process continues.
- BAAM - Expert advice in ecology and coastal processes, Toodah Harbour and Weinam Creek PDAs [PDF, 27MB]
- Engeny Toondah Harbour Stormwater Infrastructure Plan [PDF, 6.7MB]
- Engeny Weinam Creek Stormwater Infrastructure Plan [PDF, 7MB]
- Deicke Richards - Draft Structure Plan Report, Toondah Harbour PDA [PDF, 7.3MB]
- Deicke Richards - Draft Structure Plan Report, Weinam Creek PDA [PDF, 6MB]
- Cardno - Traffic Masterplan Report, Toondah Harbour PDA [PDF, 2.6MB]
- Cardno - Traffic Masterplan Report, Weinam Creek PDA [PDF, 3.8MB]