Redland City Council holds two different types of meetings:
- General Meetings
- Special Meetings
General and Special Meetings of Council are open to the public and are held at the following location unless otherwise stated:
1st floor Administration Building
Cleveland QLD 4163
Telephone: (07) 3829 8999
View location on map
General Meetings of Council are held fortnightly. View the Council meeting schedule.
The General Meeting is made up of a number of sessions relative to areas of Council. Our areas include:
- Office of the CEO
- Organisational Services
- Community & Customer Services
- Infrastructure & Operations
Information about Council’s responsibilities and framework for the conduct of meetings is available in our Council Meeting Standing Orders Policy [PDF 0.3MB].
Meeting dates and locations
This includes all Council’s scheduled General and Special Meetings. You can view the Council meeting schedule web page or download the meeting schedule as a printable document.
- View the Council meeting schedule
- Download a printable version of the Council meeting schedule [PDF 0.1MB]
Members of the public are able to formally address a General Meeting of Council.
There are three ways you can apply/request to address a meeting:
- Online - complete and submit our online Application to Address a Council Meeting
- By post or in person at our Customer Service Centres - download and complete our Application to Address Council Meeting form [PDF 85kB] and either post it to us or hand it in at one of our Customer Service Centres
- At the Council meeting - make a request to the Chairperson, when invited to do so, to speak at a Council meeting
Speaking priority is given to people who have submitted an application by 4.30pm at least two days prior to a scheduled meeting.
Meeting webcasts, minutes and agendas
Minutes of Council meetings are recorded and available for public viewing. These are published on our website within 10 days of the date of the meeting. We also stream live video and audio (known as webcasts) of full Council meetings.
Council meetings live
From September 2015, Redland City Council commenced recording video and audio of general and special Council meetings. Our live video and audio webcasts allow you to view Council meeting proceedings via the Internet without the need to attend.
- Go to our webcast website of Council meetings
Downloadable meeting minutes and agendas
You can scroll through and download copies of Council meeting minutes and agendas.