Councillor Paul Gollè
Office Phone: (07) 3829 8618
For Service Request Enquiries: (07) 3829 8999
Paul Gollè is a highly focused and motivated professional with experience specialising in Operations Management, Risk Analysis and Training and Development. Paul holds education qualifications in legal services, strategic leadership, risk management, human and physical resource supervision and workplace training and assessment.
As an elected official in Local Government since 2016, Paul has engaged with the public to ensure all members of the local community have access to services and opportunities. Paul is dedicated to driving a culture of continuous improvement with constant focus on productivity.
Post his time in the Australian Defence Force, Paul was the Managing Director of Sectac Pty Ltd, specialising in risk management and has undertaken international project management roles in the Middle East contracted to BLP Training Services, under direction of the Counter Terrorism Special Operations Group (CTSOG) and Civilian Police Assistance Training Teams (CPATT).
Paul was also contracted to US-based DynCorp International and Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technologies, where he was involved in strategic and operational leadership roles.
Paul has made it his business to listen to and respect the community’s opinions, delivering much-needed projects in the Redlands.
Paul is committed to improving any imperfect practices and supporting local government reforms designed to stamp out corruption.
He aims to produce sustainable, human-centred and data driven results from engagement with community and stakeholders and has a strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- Sporting Shooters Association Australia
- Rotary (Honorary Member)
- International Harley Owners Group
- Australian Army Cadet - Officer
- Australian Defence Consultancy Group - Registered consultant
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
Appointments to task forces / external organisations / committees
- Regional Mosquito Management Group (Chair)
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Diploma of Legal Services
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Certificate III in Government
- Certificate III in Resource Operations
- Certificate III in Security Operations
- Certificate in Human and Physical Resources Operations
News from your local councillor
You can view the current and previous editions of Paul's newsletter to find out more about what's going on in Division 3.