Helping sick or injured wildlife
The Redlands 24-hour Wildlife Rescue Service is a community volunteer program that responds to calls regarding sick, injured and orphaned wildlife on Redlands Coast.
Managed by Redland City Council, the service runs 24-hours a day every day of the year. To report sick or injured wildlife phone (07) 3833 4031.
What can you expect when you call?
Our friendly, passionate volunteers will help by:
- attending to the rescue of sick, injured or orphaned wildlife
- providing advice to you about how you can help the sick, injured or orphaned wildlife you are concerned about
- transporting the injured animal to a veterinary clinic or organising for it to go to a suitable wildlife carer
- sharing their knowledge and raising awareness about wildlife movement and behaviour on Redlands Coast
- if needed, referring you to another organisation that can best assist.
Call (07) 3833 4031 to report a sick or injured animals – 24 hours a day service.
The volunteer program is split into two services:
- Redlands Wildlife Care Network (8.00am – 5.00pm)
- Redlands After-hours Wildlife Ambulance (5.00pm – 8.00am)
Help our local wildlife and volunteer for Redlands Wildlife Rescue