Coronavirus (COVID-19) update

Travel and other restrictions are set to change for Queensland, including Redland City, when 70%, 80% and 90% of the eligible population is fully vaccinated.

More information

Getting help with your bins

If you are unable to physically move your bin due to disability or impairment, and have no able-bodied person to help you move them, you can apply for a manual service.

The collection vehicle driver will wheel the bins out and return them to an agreed place on the resident's property.

The assistance service is provided at no additional cost to the normal servicing charge.

How to apply

Print and complete the application form for assistance with waste bins [PDF 0.2MB]

This form includes giving permission for council staff to enter your property to collect bins.

You can submit your application by hand-delivering or posting it to us.

  • By post:

Redland City Council
PO Box 21
Cleveland QLD 4163

  • Or hand-deliver to one of our Customer Service Centres:
    • Cleveland - corner of Middle and Bloomfield Streets
    • Capalaba - Capalaba Place, Noeleen Street, Capalaba

Opening hours for both centres: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.

Related information

Star Home Assist Secure Services