Redland Water is responsible for distributing water and collecting and treating wastewater, including trade waste, in the Redlands.
We are owned by Redland City Council, and we buy bulk water from state-owned Seqwater.
We deliver high-quality water safely and reliably to residents and businesses in the Redlands. Learn more about our business and performance:
- Redland Water Customer Service Standards [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Customer Service Charter [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Drinking Water Quality Management Plan (DWQMP) Annual Report 2017-18 [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Performance Report 2014-15
- Redland Water Performance Report 2015-16
- Redland Water Performance Report 2016-17
Our strategic plan
In September 2017, Redland City Council adopted the Redland Water Netserv Plan, part A [PDF, 1.2MB].
The plan sets the overarching strategic direction for our water business over the next five years and is a requirement of the South East Queensland Water (Distribution and Retail) Act 2009.
It updates and brings together a number of existing Council water plans into a single strategic document, including plans for building future water infrastructure.
Telephone us on (07) 3829 8999 to learn more about Redland Water.