City Water (previously Redland Water) is responsible for distributing water and collecting and treating wastewater, including trade waste, in the Redlands.
We are owned by Redland City Council, and we buy bulk water from state-owned Seqwater. Council also works in partnership with Seqwater and the Water Service Providers Network of south-east Queensland on integrated water cycle planning including the Drought Response Plan for the region. For more information you can view a copy of Seqwater’s Annual Report.
We deliver high-quality water safely and reliably to residents and businesses in the Redlands. Learn more about our business and performance:
For information about complaint or dispute resolution please view our Water Customer Service Standards.
- Redland Water Customer Service Standards [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Customer Service Commitment Statement [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Drinking Water Quality Management Plan (DWQMP) Annual Report 2019-20 [PDF, 421 KB]
- Redland Water Performance Report 2014-15 [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Performance Report 2015-16 [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Performance Report 2016-17 [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland Water Performance Report 2017-18 [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland City Council Water Service Providers Performance Report 2018-19 [PDF, 1.0MB]
- Redland City Council Water Service Providers Performance Report 2019-20 [PDF, 1.3MB]
Our strategic plan
In September 2017, Redland City Council adopted the Redland Water Netserv Plan, part A [PDF, 1.2MB].
The plan sets the overarching strategic direction for our water business over the next five years and is a requirement of the South East Queensland Water (Distribution and Retail) Act 2009.
It updates and brings together a number of existing Council water plans into a single strategic document, including plans for building future water infrastructure.
Telephone us on (07) 3829 8999 to learn more about City Water.