Online forms: Complaints


If you would like to make a complaint about a councillor's or staff member's behaviour, or one of our services, please complete the form below.

Pothole in the road? Broken traffic sign? Something else not right? Please use the tell us about a problem form to inform us. 

To give us feedback or make a suggestion, please use the feedback form.


In accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 and principles, we will endeavour to keep information about the complaint confidential. However, when collecting personal information about you in order to receive and deal with your complaint, Council does so using fair and lawful means related to complaint-handling functions.

Unless you specify otherwise, we will proceed on the basis that you consent to disclosure of necessary and relevant personal information to officers and other parties to assist Council to assess and resolve the complaint. Your personal information will not otherwise be disclosed unless you consent or the disclosure is required or authorised by law. For more information, please refer to our Privacy page.

Do you want to make a complaint about a *
Do you want to make a complaint about a
Help: Please include as much information as possible. Tell us who you spoke to, what you were told and why you are dissatisfied. Also let us know if you've reported this to any other agencies or authorities and if you have suffered any loss or detriment as a result of the incident.

* denotes required field