Dwelling removal | Redland City Council

Buying a removal house to relocate to, or within, Redlands Coast can be a complex process.

A removal/relocatable house will require a building approval, which can be obtained from a Private Building Certifier. For more information on building approvals it is recommended you contact a Private Building Certifier. An internet search will provide you with a list of certifiers to choose from.