There are four options for requests and enquiries:
- Request an interlibrary loan or suggest a purchase - please limit your requests to three per day.
- We may be able to borrow books from other libraries on your behalf.
- We welcome suggestions for items that are not currently in our collection.
- General enquiry - submit all other questions online.
- Local author submission – Authors who have self-published books can find out more about getting their titles into the Redland collections here.
- Present at Redland Libraries – Submit your expression of interest in presenting a free community event at Redland Libraries.
- Visit your local library and talk to one of our library staff - addresses and telephone numbers can be found via these links: