Council service closures on Labour Day

Customer service centres, Council offices and libraries will be closed on Labour Day (1 May).

Read more

Report a leak

To report a leak on a footpath, road or outside the boundary of your property, call Council on (07) 3829 8999.

Call a licensed plumber to fix all leaks and plumbing issues around the home.