The SMBI Integrated Local Transport Plan (SMBI ILTP) is focused on improving transport infrastructure and services for residents of Southern Moreton Bay Islands.
This plan identifies current and future access needs for the islands.
Supporting studies and submissions
Several important studies informed the review of the SMBI ILTP, including:
- Weinam Creek Social and Economic Impact Assessment and Management Plan [PDF, 1.3MB]
- Southern Moreton Bay Islands Travel Survey, including:
- Southern Moreton Bay Islands Water Transport Alternative Route Study [PDF, 1.5MB]
Various submissions were also considered during the plan’s review process, including:
- Brisbane Southside Public Health Unit submission [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Community and Social Planning Group, Redland City Council submission [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation’s (DEEDI) Brisbane Southside Centre submission [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Russell Island Association - submission on Pedestrian and CycleWays [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Our Parking Spot submission [PDF, 4.1MB]
- SMBI Forum submission [PDF, 0.2MB]