For the latest COVID-19 updates visit the Queensland Health website.

More information

Report a roads and marine problem

Power lines

To report power lines down or live wires exposed, contact Energex immediately on 13 62 62.

Public lighting

Report a fault with street lighting

To report a faulty streetlight, contact Energex on 13 12 53.

Report a fault with lighting on Council property

Council maintains all non-standard lighting, such as park lighting, bollards and streetscape lights.

To report a fault or issue with our lights, please contact Redland City Council:

Read more about Council's responsibilities around lighting.

Traffic and pedestrian signals

Report a fault with traffic signals

This includes lights flashing, a pole is knocked down and a lantern isn't working.

To report a fault with traffic signals and pedestrian crossing buttons, contact the Traffic Signals Fault Line on 1800 356 664.

Report a fault with timing sequencing of traffic signals

To report a fault with timing sequencing of traffic signals, contact:

Other road and marine problems

To report faults or problems with potholes, damaged signs, blocked storm water drains, etc., please contact Redland City Council: