Burst water main on Karragarra Island

Burst water main has been repaired. Water is being progressively restored throughout the day for island residents.

Read latest update and find water collection points

Permits and licensing - Roads and marine

Marine permits and licences

If you wish to use Council-controlled pontoons, barges, jetties or boat ramps for commercial purposes, you may need a permit or licence to do so. Council manages the use of these facilities through licensing.

Read more about getting this licence to use landing points.

Commercial and recreational fisherman can apply for a boat launching permit to launch at Cylinder Beach on North Stradbroke Island.

The state government manages the issue of recreational and commercial marine driver licences:

Weinam Creek car park and marina

Apply for parking at Weinam Creek online. 

Road permits

Refer to traffic management permits for more information on traffic control permits and road opening permits.

Roofwater permits

Community signage

Parking permits