Marine permits and licences
If you wish to use Council-controlled pontoons, barges, jetties or boat ramps for commercial purposes, you may need a permit or licence to do so. Council manages the use of these facilities through licensing.
- Passenger ferry licence [PDF 0.3MB]
- Vehicular ferry licence [PDF 0.4MB]
- Charter operator licence [PDF 0.3MB]
Read more about getting this licence to use landing points.
The state government manages the issue of recreational and commercial marine driver licences:
- Recreational marine driver licence (Queensland Government)
- Commercial marine licence (Maritime Safety Queensland)
Weinam Creek car park and marina
- Weinam Creek terms - car compound [PDF 0.3MB]
- Weinam Creek - permit to occupy (car compound) [PDF 0.3MB]
- Weinam Creek terms - marina [PDF 0.1MB]
- Weinam Creek - marina permit [PDF 0.2MB]
- Guide to gates cards [PDF 0.2MB]
- Weinam Creek keys and cards [PDF 0.2MB]
- Weinam Creek cancellation [PDF 0.1MB]
- Traffic control permit [PDF 0.1MB]
- Traffic control permit indemnity form [PDF 0.04MB]
- Domestic driveway crossover application and conditions [PDF 0.1MB]
- Roadside memorial notification form [PDF 0.05MB]
- Structure on Road Reserve [PDF 0.1MB]
Refer to traffic management permits for more information on traffic control permits and road opening permits.
- Disability permit (Queensland Government)