Marine permits and licences
If you wish to use Council-controlled pontoons, barges, jetties or boat ramps for commercial purposes, you may need a permit or licence to do so. Council manages the use of these facilities through licensing.
- Passenger ferry licence [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Vehicular ferry licence [PDF, 0.4MB]
- Charter operator licence [PDF, 0.3MB]
Read more about getting this licence to use landing points.
Commercial and recreational fisherman can apply for a boat launching permit to launch at Cylinder Beach on North Stradbroke Island.
The state government manages the issue of recreational and commercial marine driver licences:
- Recreational marine driver licence (Queensland Government)
- Commercial marine licence (Maritime Safety Queensland)
Weinam Creek car park and marina
- Weinam Creek terms - car compound [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Weinam Creek - permit to occupy (car compound) [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Weinam Creek terms - marina [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Weinam Creek - marina permit [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Guide to gates cards [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Weinam Creek keys and cards [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Weinam Creek cancellation [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Traffic control permit [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Traffic control permit indemnity form [PDF, 0.04MB]
- Domestic driveway crossover application and conditions [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Residential driveway self-help guide [PDF, 4.0MB] - please read before submitting your domestic driveway crossover application form
- Roadside memorial notification form [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Structure on Road Reserve [PDF, 0.1MB] (skip bins, containers etc)
Refer to traffic management permits for more information on traffic control permits and road opening permits.
- Approved point of discharge Permit [PDF, 0.5MB]
- Stormwater and roofwater fact sheet [PDF, 5.0MB] - please read before submitting an Approved point of discharge permit
- Application for community signage [PDF, 0.3MB] (White on Blue directional signage)
- Disability permit (Queensland Government)