Surf Lifesaving Queensland patrols the following beaches in the Redlands. For complete details see the Beachsafe website.
- Wellington Point Reserve, Main Road, Wellington Point - seasonal patrol on duty every weekend throughout and during school holidays from September to April
- Main Beach, Coochiemudlo Island - volunteer seasonal patrol on duty every weekend throughout and during school holidays from September to April
North Stradbroke Island
- Cylinder Beach (patrolled) - patrolled
- Point Lookout/Main Beach - patrolled Main beach to Jumpinpin
- Adder Rock - patrolled September to April