Recreation Park Type 1— Destination Parks & Recreation Park Type 2— Community Parks
Visit one of the Redlands' destination and community parks to enjoy a range of leisure activities, such as:
- shaded picnic areas with BBQ facilities
- public toilets (some with wheelchair accessibility)
- toddler and primary play spaces (including accessible and shaded playgrounds)
- cycling and walking tracks
- ramp park and teenage hangout spaces
- kick-about space or basketball court
- exercise equipment
- beaches and swimming enclosures
- access to the bay
- dog off-leash areas
- bookable spaces for community events and social gatherings, and
- natural environment and breathtaking views overlooking Moreton Bay.
Check out our parks by enlarging map and searching for a location by suburb.
Contact us if you have further queries.