Council is proud to work with Rotary Club of Cleveland, Zonta clubs, Soroptimist International and local domestic and family violence service advocates on the fundraising gala event, Dîner en Rouge.
Dîner en Rouge is Mayor Karen Williams' fundraiser for Redlanders affected by domestic and family violence.
All proceeds from Dîner en Rouge will go towards supporting Redlanders affected by domestic and family violence. Emceeing this year's event are media personalities Heather Foord and Darren Curtis.
- What: Banquet meal, beverages, exceptional entertainment, fundraising auctions and raffles.
- When: Saturday 13 May 2017, 5.00pm.
- Where: A mystery location in Redland City. Meet at the Redland Performing Arts Centre (RPAC), Cleveland to be transported to the venue.
- Dress code: Red and white theme. Black tie is encouraged.
- Ticket prices: $175 each or $1,700 for a table of 10 (prices include GST).
Buy raffle tickets
Be in the running to win a Stephen Dibb Jewellery necklace and North Stradbroke Island Holiday.
If you can’t make it along to the dinner, you can still support this fantastic cause by purchasing tickets in the Dîner en Rouge major raffle, with two fantastic prizes to be won.
- First prize: Stephen Dibb Jewellery has generously provided a beautiful white gold diamond and south sea pendant on a 9 carat white gold trace chain diamond necklace valued at more than $2000.
- Second prize: Stradbroke Holidays has generously donated a fabulous getaway package including two nights' accommodation and return vehicle ferry transfers to picturesque North Stradbroke Island.
Tickets at $10 each are available for purchase in person at Redland City Council customer service centres and the Redland Performing Arts Centre box office.
Thank you to our valued sponsors for their generous support for Dîner en Rouge 2017.
Make a difference to the lives of Redlanders affected by domestic and family violence by lending your support, or your organisation’s support by sponsoring Dîner en Rouge.
- Diamond sponsor
Premium exposure to business and community groups, general guests and media in the Redlands and the broader region.
Investment by negotiation
- Platinum sponsor
Superior exposure to business and community groups, general guests and media in the Redlands and the broader region.
$5000 (excluding GST)
- Ruby sponsor
High exposure to business and community groups, general guests and media in the Redlands and the broader region.
$3000 (excluding GST)
- Pearl sponsor
Prominent exposure to business and community groups, general guests and media in the Redlands and the broader region.
$1500 (excluding GST)
- Rose sponsor
Exposure to business and community groups, general guests and media in the Redlands and the broader region.
$500 (excluding GST)
The Dîner en Rouge sponsorship prospectus outlines the full range of attractive benefits.
Event supporter opportunities
Become a Dîner en Rouge event supporter by donating silent auction items and prizes such as sporting memorabilia, holiday packages, autographed merchandise, vouchers and hampers. In return you will receive a variety of event supporter benefits.
To pledge your support please complete and return the Dîner en Rouge pledge card.