You need to apply online via Council's Web Recruitment website for all positions advertised by Redland City Council and applications will only be accepted in response to positions advertised.
Here's how to find and apply for a job with us.
Find a job with Council
- View current job vacancies with Redland City Council on our Web Recruitment website.
- Access the job advertisement, Position Description and relevant application instructions. To find the Position Description:
- scroll to the bottom of the screen on the relevant job advertisement
- click on the Position Description link to access a PDF copy of the Position Description.
Prepare your application
When you apply for a job with Council, you will need to submit either a resume-based or selection criteria-based application. The advertisement will specify the application requirements. View our pages for more information:
Submit your application
Submit your application with Council online via our Web Recruitment website.
- Visit our Web Recruitment website.
- View current vacancies and select the job you wish to apply for.
- Click on the Apply button at the top right of your screen.
- You will then need to sign in to your user account, or sign up as a new user and then follow the instructions.
Please also see our Frequently asked questions page for more instructions and help.
Please note: Council only accepts applications for currently advertised positions.
Assessment of your application
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to advise it has been successfully received by Council.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the next stage of the process (telephone interview, face-to-face interview or assessment).
- Applicants who were not shortlisted will be notified in writing by email.
- Once the interview process is complete, a member of the selection panel will contact the referees of the top scoring applicant/s.
- The successful applicant will be made a verbal job offer which will be confirmed in writing.
- Applicants who took part in an interview but were unsuccessful will be advised by phone by a member of the selection panel.