Removal dwelling forms and fees
No matter where you are moving your dwelling from or to, you will require these forms:
- Concurrence agency referral form
- Plumbing application form 1 - Department of Housing and Public Works website
- DA Form 2 - Queensland Government Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning website
Depending where you are moving your dwelling from and to, you will need one of these forms:
- Lodgement checklist - inside to outside [PDF 0.1MB] - use this form when you are moving a dwelling from inside Redlands to a location outside Redlands
- Lodgement checklist - inside to inside [PDF 0.3MB] - use this form when you are moving a dwelling within Redlands, in other words from a property inside Redlands to a different property inside Redlands
- Lodgement checklist - outside to inside [PDF 0.4MB] - use this form when you are moving a dwelling from a location outside Redlands to inside Redlands.
If you are moving your dwelling to or within Redlands, you may also need these forms:
- Domestic driveway crossover application and conditions[PDF 0.7MB]
- Water - connection, relocation, disconnection form [PDF 0.4MB]
- On-Site domestic sewerage treatment plant form [PDF 1MB]
Please see our register of fees for the various fees that may be payable to Council for a removal dwelling.
Note: You still need to factor in costs for all actual building, plumbing, electrical, and other trade works.