Council's local laws have been drafted to regulate a broad range of issues within the Redlands Coast community. These laws are made in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009.
Council's local laws came into effect on 1 July 2015 following an extensive review and community consultation process. Since then a number of amendments have been made and are consolidated into the local laws. This consolidation process makes it easier to understand the full scope and application of the law.
Council's Local Laws can be accessed below, or you can obtain copies of Council's local laws by downloading these from the Queensland Government's local laws database.
- Local Law 1 - Administration
- Local Law 2 - Animal Management
- Local Law 3 - Community and Environmental Management
- Local Law 4 - Local Government Controlled Areas, Facilities and Roads
- Local Law 5 - Parking
- Local Law 6 - Protection of Vegetation
- Local Law 7 - Bathing Reserves
Certified copies of local laws are available for viewing or purchase from our Customer Services Centres in Cleveland, Capalaba or Victoria Point.
You can find further information on our local laws currently under review.
Copyright and disclaimer
The local laws reproduced on this site are protected by copyright and are for information purposes only.
- You may download, store in a cache, display, print and copy the material in unaltered form only.
- You may not transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without the permission of Redland City Council.