Our community profile
Below are links to information about the Redlands community, including population sizes and demographics.
- Redland City community profile
- Specialist background reports to the priority development areas
- Explore more about the Redlands
Our economic profile
- Redland City economic profile
- UQ Redlands Business Survey 2013 report – Growing business in Redlands [PDF 1.0MB]
- UQ Redlands Business Survey 2015 [PDF 0.4MB]
Our key industries
Redland City has eight key industry sectors that it has identified as drivers of the city’s future economic growth. By focusing on boosting these industries, we will ensure jobs growth in these areas, and a sustainable future for the region.
These eight areas are:
- Tourism (accommodation and food services)
- Education and training
- High value-add services
- Health care and social assistance
- Retail trade
- Rural enterprises.