Let’s Collabor8: A 2022 Federal election advocacy document
Redland City Council has created an advocacy document seeking a commitment from incoming Federal Government candidates to partner with them to deliver eight projects considered essential to support the Redlands Coast community.
The 2022 Federal election advocacy document 'Let's Collabor8' has been created on a foundation of collaboration and partnership.
It identifies eight projects that will create more jobs, deliver more space for Redlands Coast families to play and help our community travel around the city safer and faster.
The eight projects are:
- Birkdale Community Precinct
- Redlands Coast Regional Sport and Recreation Precinct
- Transport infrastructure (Eastern Busway/duplication of Cleveland rail line)
- Funding to support Council’s on-the-ground koala research and conservation projects
- Internet/mobile connectivity
- Redlands Health and Wellness Precinct
- Small business support and innovation
- Support to address housing pressures