Conservation land makes up 17.7% of the land in the Redlands Coast and includes:
- conservation areas
- nature refuges
- bushland refuges
- nature belts
- creek corridors
- urban habitat
- conservation coastal foreshores
- drainage reserves and/or road reserves.
The Conservation Land Management Strategy provides strategic direction for managing conservation land in the Redlands Coast.
It provides a:
- clear set of guidelines for identifying and categorising conservation land
- coordinated approach to conservation land management
- set of principles to help Council improve biodiversity services, environmental planning and operational management.
Download the Conservation Land Management Strategy 2010 [PDF 1MB]