Below is a list of wall-mounted sharps containers in Redland City as well as the list of Recycling and Waste Centres that have sharps bins.
Note: Commercial and medical operators will not be able to use these facilities and must make their own arrangements.
Containers taken to Recycling and Waste Centres must be sealed, rigid-walled and puncture resistant.
Wall-mounted sharps containers
- Peace Park. Toilet block (mens/womens)
- John Fredericks Park, Toilet block (mens/womens)
- Library, Capalaba Place, Toilets (mens/womens/disabled)
- Woolworths Carpark, Toilet block (mens/womens)
- Stradbroke Ferries Terminal, Toilet block (mens/womens)
- Library Building, Toilet block next to café (disabled/mens/womens)
- Library (internal), Toilets (disabled)
- Council Administration Building, Ground Floor, Toilets near gallery (mens/womens)
- Dunwich Boat Ramp, Toilet Block
- Toilet block Next to Pioneer Park Hall (mens/womens)
- Jetty Toilet block (mens/womens)
- Weinam Creek Boat Ramp, Banana Street Toilet block near Ferry Terminal (mens/womens)
- Pye Lane, Toilet block (mens/womens)
Recycling and Waste Centres sharps bins
Sharps bins are installed at the following Recycling and Waste Centres:
537-609 Old Cleveland Rd East, Birkdale
761-789 German Church Rd, Redland Bay
North Stradbroke Island
East Coast Rd, Myora