Mayor and Councillors
Redland City Council has one mayor and 10 councillors. See below for their portfolio and newsletters.
- Mayor - Karen Williams
- Division 1 (Wellington Point, Ormiston) - Wendy Boglary
- Division 2 (Cleveland, North Stradbroke Island)- Peter Mitchell
- Division 3 (Cleveland South, Thornlands) - Paul Gollè
- Division 4 (Victoria Point, Coochiemudlo Island, Redland Bay) - Lance Hewlett
- Division 5 (Redland Bay, Bay Islands) - Mark Edwards
- Division 6 (Mt Cotton, Sheldon, Thornlands, Victoria Point, Redland Bay) - Julie Talty
- Division 7 (Alexandra Hills, Capalaba, Thornlands) - Murray Elliott
- Division 8 (Alexandra Hills, Birkdale South, Ormiston, Wellington Point) - Tracey Huges
- Division 9 (Capalaba, Birkdale) - Paul Gleeson
- Division 10 (Birkdale North, Thorneside) - Paul Bishop
Online quarterly e-newsletters
Check out the online quarterly e-newsletters from the Mayor or your local Councillor by clicking on their page above (underneath their photo) or sign up to have them emailed to you. To sign up, email your local Councillor personally. Email addresses can be found on their individual pages above.
Councillor code of conduct, complaints and use of social media
Expenses Reimbursement and Provision of Facilities for Councillors Policy and Guidelines
The updated policy and guidelines were adopted Wednesday 31 October.